Wedding ceremony music songs in a free easy to use app
Don't know where to start when choosing the music for your wedding ceremony?
(Click images to download the app)
What wedding ceremony music songs do you choose for the processional, the seating of the mothers, or for the unity candle?
"My Wedding Music" turns a daunting task into an organized and enjoyable process that can happen anywhere you have your iPhone.
"My Wedding music" also includes wedding sheet music you can buy as in-app purchases. After purchase you can print out, or email to your musicians.
For over twenty years I've been helping couples plan the music for their weddings, and performing at their ceremonies.
You'll have all this expertise right in the palm of your hand with the "My Wedding Music App"
Use this handy app to pick the music selections for your wedding ceremony.
The music recordings are organized under menus for each part of the ceremony.
From the prelude to the recessional, you'll have plenty of complete tracks to quickly pick the pieces you like and add them immediately to your program so you can send it off to the printer.
Over 40 recordings played by Will Taylor, plus access to tracks as they're added in future updates at no additional charge. All the wedding music songs you need to get started now.
Wedding music planning guide with sample contract, frequently asked questions, the parts of the ceremony explained and a planning worksheet
-Music for a wedding podcast from Will Taylor
- 30 + videos of more wedding music suggestions, including ideas for your cocktail hour and reception
- How to use this app video guide
Music selections currently included in this app
1. Aria by George Frideric Handel
2. “Morag of Dunvegan”
3. “I Will Go” by Will Taylor
4. Dances from Terpsichore: La Boureee
5. “Corrente” by Arcangelo Corelli
6. Divertimento in F by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
7. Minuet by Johann Sebastian Bach
8. Traumerei by Robert Schumann
9. Winter by Vivaldi from the Four Seasons
10. “Ashokan Farewell” by Jay Ungar
11. “Evening Prayer” from Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck
12. Guitar Concerto in D by Antonio Vivaldi
13. “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing”
14. “Sheep May Graze Safely” by J.S. Bach
15. “Air” by George Frideric Handel
16. Meditation from Thais by Jules Massenet
17. “In Christ Alone” by Keith Getty
18. “Panis Angelicus” by Cesar Franck
19. “Trumpet Voluntary” by Jeremiah Clarke
20. Wedding March by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
21. Rigaudon by Andre Campra
22. Bridal Chorus by Richard Wagner
23. “The Wedding Song” Peter, Paul, and Mary
24. Looking in the Eyes of Love
25. Ave Maria by Johann Sebastian Bach
26. Allegro Maestoso by George Frideric Handel
27. Wedding March by Felix Mendelssohn
28. Brandenberg Concerto Movement in G by Johann Sebastian Bach
29. Trumpet Tune by Henry Purcell
30. March from the Queen of Sheba by George Frideric Handel
31. Ode to Joy by Ludwig van Beethoven
32. Brandenberg Concerto Movement in G by Johann Sebastian Bach
33. La Rejouissance (from the Fireworks music) by George Frideric Handel
34. Rondeau (from Sinfonies de Fanfares) by Jean-Joseph Mouret
35. Suite No. 3 from George Frideric Handel’s Water Music
36. Presto from Divertimento in F by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
37. “Falling Slowly”
38. “Flume” (60 second sample)
39. “God Only Knows”(60 second sample)
40. “It Had to Be You”(60 second sample)
41. “I’ve Got You Under My Skin”(60 second sample)
42. “Night and Day”(60 second sample)
43. “Overjoyed” (60 second sample)
44. “Starlight”(60 second sample)
45. “Always Will Be”(60 second sample)
46. “I Guess I’ve Come to Live Here in Your Eyes” (60 second sample)
47. “In My Life” (60 second sample)
48. “Across the Universe”(60 second sample)
This app was a great find! It is perfect whether you are planning your own event from scratch or using it to supplement your wedding coordinator's suggestions. This app includes sample vows and details on how to order your wedding with suggested songs for each movement of the wedding! I found the perfect, unique hymn that I will walk down the aisle to on this app! Will Taylor's version of "In Christ Alone" is so beautiful with strings and mandolin it made me cry. I'm excited for how this app got me off to a superb start planning my wedding!
Fantastic!It is so nice to have all of the music choices laid out in such a simple format. Now, I can listen, choose, and arrange the music I want for my wedding - all in ONE simple APP. It even has a printable Wedding Music Planner, a sheet you can fill in the music you choose for each section.The musical scores are very long, not just tiny snippets, and there is a way to purchase them, too.The app works well, is easy to use, and, best of all, doesn't CRASH! Well worth it to keep wedding planning simple and affordable! - S. Kurtzman